Hi there stranger,
If you reached this section, then you would probably like to know more about me, so I guess I’ll give it a try.
I’m a gamer born and raised in Tampico, Tamaulipas, a city in Mexico. From a young age I’ve loved to play video games, but passion quickly turned into skill and I saw myself becoming better at my craft to the point where I started dabbling into more challenging endeavors like challenge runs and speed runs.
My most relevant achievement was beating Smokey’s single segment Super Metroid time back when it was a 00:38. I got a 00:37 ready for submission in VHS, however my dad never delivered the tape and eventually Hotarubi’s 00:32 emerged, so there goes my glory.
Aside from video games, I enjoyed being outdoors. I don’t mean it in the hardcore sense like going camping, just being outside makes me feel alive. Although I do enjoy camping, climbing and hiking into high and dangerous places. At the moment I’m pouring most of my outdoors energy into becoming a competent climber, so watch out.
More random facts about me:
- My favorite band is Journey
- I picked up the electric guitar to learn how to play Mega Man X songs
- If you’ve ever seen How I met Your Mother, then you probably know Robin. I have my own Robin, and just like Ted, things probably won’t work out until I’m in my 40’s
Update: Robin is getting married 🙁
- My dream is to live in Sweden
- I am very competitive in fighting games
- I have 0 ways to monetize this site, and purposely avoid doing it for the fear of turning my hobby into a second job
- I drink a lot of coffee every day
- My nickname is Mr. President because of my tendency to create and lead Gamer organizations at wherever I’m spending most of my time (it started at school, now I do it at my jobs)
- I’m interested in learning to be a successful investor by following the advice of Ben Graham and Warren Buffet
- I like to drive but hate the traffic
- I have a Kirby plush in the passenger seat of my car so that I never drive alone
- Despite being raised at the beach, I am a terrible swimmer
Get in touch in any of my social media:
Business inquiries: alex [at] azormx.com